Are you looking for cancel subscriptions on iPhone, now you are in exact place. This article explains you how to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone for our readers.
Apple One is the ultimate collection of Apple services for one low monthly price. It’s simple to sign up for and easy to manage. And with the Family plan or Premier plan, you can invite up to five other people to join.
Now a days Globally, everyone uses subscription app on a regular basis. Mobile app subscriptions are recurring payments a user initiates in exchange for access to content, premium features, or services. At the end of the period, that subscription automatically renews until a user chooses to cancel it. If you don’t want to continue that service, it is need to cancel your subscription on your iPhone or android. Otherwise, you will be charged.
How to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone
You can cancel your subscription (including free trials) at any time. The cancellation steps vary depending on how you signed up. Luckily, Apple makes it easy to check your subscription status or manage subscriptions to services. Here’s how to cancel subscriptions on your iPhone in 3 ways and one of them is suitable for you.
Note: If you have more than one Apple ID on your iPhone, make sure you’re logged in to the right profile first before proceeding.
1. How to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone in Settings
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap your name at the top of the screen.
- Select “Subscriptions”.
- Now, you can see your active and expired subscriptions. Choose the subscription that you want to Cancel.
- Select “Cancel Subscription or Cancel Free Trial”. Now, you’ll get a pop-up telling you when the subscription will expire if you cancel.
- Tap “Confirm” to complete the cancellation. Now, you’re cancel subscription on iPhone and your subscription will continue until the next billing cycle.
Note 1: If you want to cancel Apple One but keep some subscriptions, tap Choose Individual Services.
Note 2: If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
2. How to Cancel Apple Subscriptions on iPhone Using iTunes
- Navigate to Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Select “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap your Apple ID. From the pop-up window, tap the link to View Apple ID. Enter your password or sign in with Touch ID or Face ID.
- Now, you can see the “Account Settings screen”, tap the “Subscriptions”. Here, you can view your active and expired subscriptions.
- Choose an active subscription you want to cancel, then tap “Cancel Subscription” or “Cancel Free Trial”.
- Tap “Confirm” on the pop-up and you’re done. A service you are already subscribed to will remain active until the end of that billing cycle.
3. Cancel Subscription on iPhone Using AppStore
- Open the App Store app on your iPhone.
- Tap your profile icon at the top-right corner of your iPhone’s screen.
- At your account page, tap “Subscriptions”. Now you can see a list of all your active and expired subscriptions. how to cancel apple subscriptions on iphone 6 plus.
- Choose a subscription service you want to cancel, which is under Active.
- Next, tap “Cancel Subscription” or “Cancel Free Trial”.
- Then, tap “confirm” to complete your cancellation.
Note : If you’re still on a free trial, the account will close right away. If you have a free or discounted trial subscription, make sure you cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends or the subscription may renew automatically before the cancellation is processed.
Also Read :
Final Words on how to cancel apple subscriptions on iphone
These are all the great way to manage your subscriptions on iphone and makes sure they don’t automatically keep renewing annually or monthly without your knowledge. Also you can re-subscribe again your expired services on a monthly or annual basis. If you have any questions, let us know in comment session.
Thanks for Reading..!!