Are you looking for create Roku account without credit card, you have reached best article. Today we will share how to get roku account without credit card for our readers.
An over-the-top media service is a streaming media service offered directly to viewers via the Internet. Now a days there are many free or subscription based stream services are available online like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, etc,. There are many ways to watch streaming videos on your TV. Many of your television have apps itself, or you might have a Blu-ray player or game system connected with streaming services. Most media streamers allow you to set up your TV with any online or local media streaming services.
Among the media streamers currently available, four platforms stand out: Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and Roku. We love the Roku Streaming Stick Plus, and we recommend it as the best streaming device. In this article, we show you how to make a roku account without credit card. create roku account.
What is Roku ?
Roku is a brand of hardware digital media players manufactured by American company Roku, Inc. They offer access to streaming media content from various online services. Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. You can access more than 500000+ movies and TV episodes across free and paid.
How Roku TV works ?
Roku is the company that pioneered streaming for the TV. Roku streaming players are a more convenient and cost effective way to watch TV. Just plug it into your TV, connect to the internet, set up a Roku account, and start streaming your favorites.
Features of Roku TV
- Roku is a budget-friendly HD streamers to 4K powerhouses.
- Its set up is easy and navigation is simple.
- Roku TV offers hundreds of Hollywood hits for free and you can stream just about anything with access to 500,000 movies and TV episodes..
- Mobile streaming companion : Roku mobile app (for iOS and Android) is private listening. Use your mobile device as a fully functional remote control.
- You can pause live streaming.
- Search your favorite entertainment using voice on compatible Roku TV remotes or with the free Roku mobile app. create roku account.
How to Make a Roku Account Without Credit Card
Without a Roku account, you can do nothing with Roku, so it is important to create a roku account. You can also create a roku account without credit card. The following methods are explain you to make roku account on web and create roku account with the help of roku app on your phone.
1. How to Create a Roku Account in a Web Browser
- Open Roku official website on any browser.
- Click on “Sign in” at the top-right corner of the web page.
- Select “Create account” on the right side of the page.
- Enter your name, valid email and setting up a password. Then click on the check box before “I agree..”.
- After you entering your details, click on “Continue”.
- Now, you can create a 4 digit number pin for future use. You can use this pin, when you make a purchase on roku or when you add channel list. If you don’t want a pin select “A pin is not required…”.
- Finally, click on “Continue”.
Now you created your roku account. Once you create, you can use it with a new Roku device and with the help of this account you can sign into the free Roku Channel.
2. How to Make Roku Account Using the Mobile App
Follow below steps to create roku account on your phone using roku mobile app,
- Install the Roku app on your android or apple phone.
- Start the Roku app.
- Tap “More” option at the bottom-right corner of your phone’s screen.
- Select “Sign in” and tap “Create a free account” at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the required details, then tap “Submit” to create the Roku account.
By this two methods, you can make a free Roku account without credit or debit cards.
Also Read : Download IPTV Pro APK 2021.
I hope that this article is useful to you. If you have any issues on creating roku account, you can contact roku support team at any time. They’ll help you. After that, you’ll activate or set up your roku devices is important one. Next article shows you, how to setting up roku devices. If you have any questions, submit on the comment box.
Thanks for Reading..!!!
Our Other Post on Roku :