Updated on June 7, 2021.
Today we will explain how to export WhatsApp Chat, so you can send someone or save in the cloud both what has been written and the photos or multimedia files that have been shared. And it is not a hack or you need to use external applications, since you do everything from the settings of the application. Here we will show you what does export chat mean, export whatsapp chat to pdf, export chat from android to iOS, export whatsapp chat more than 40000, export chat with all media, export all chat with emojis etc.
This way, if you are going to change the messaging application you will be able to keep everything you have been talking about on WhatsApp until now, or it can even be used simply to make a dump of all the multimedia files. Whatever the reason, you will see that the steps to take are few and simple.
What Does Export chat in WhatsApp Mean?
In WhatsApp, you can use the export chat feature to export or transfer a copy of the chat history from an individual or group chat. You can send up to 10,000 latest messages with media. Without attaching media you can exporting and send 40,000 messages. These constraints are due to maximum email sizes.
Your WhatsApp chats are automatically backed up and saved daily to your phone’s memory. Depending on your whatsapp settings, you can also back up your WhatsApp chats to Google Drive periodically. If you want uninstall your WhatsApp from your phone, you lose all of your messages and whatsapp medias. If you don’t want to lose your chats, you can back up your chats before uninstalling. You could also export your WhatsApp conversations with a customer, supplier, retailer, wholesaler, or manufacturer just for business documentation purposes. You can even choose to include media files (images, GIFs, etc.) in the export.
Export All Whatsapp Chat with Emojis on Android
1 The first thing you have to do is go to the main screen of WhatsApp and click on the icon of the three points so that the options menu appears. In this drop-down menu, click on Settings to enter the configuration of the application.
2 Once you enter the WhatsApp settings, you will see your profile and several options below. Here, you must click on the option Chat to access the configuration related to the messages you send.
3 When you enter the Chats option , go to the Chat Settings section , and click on the Chat History option to enter the screen where you can manage the entire history of your conversations.
4 On this screen you will be able to archive, empty or delete all chats at once. However, before you also have another option that allows you to export or share them, and is the one that you have to use. Therefore, here click on the option Export chat to start the process of sharing a conversation and its content.
5 A list of all the conversations you have on WhatsApp will appear. In it, click on the chat you want to export or share . You will have to do it chat to chat, so if you want to export others you will have to wait to finish with the first to go to the next one.
6 When you click on the conversation to export, a window will appear asking you if you also want to include export whatsapp chat with media. Click on Include Multimedia so that when you export the chat you not only share the messages, but also all the photos, videos or audio files that have been sent. if you don’t want to backup whatsapp chat without media click on WITHOUT MEDIA.
7 Now, your mobile will show you the menu where you can choose which application you want to export it to . You can choose applications in the cloud to store the conversation and photos, other emails to send everything to someone, or even messaging applications to share the content of this chat with others.
8 When you choose the application, WhatsApp will share all the chat content in it. It will include a TXT file with the log of all conversations , but also each of the multimedia files that were in the chat.
How to Export All Whatsapp Chats on Iphone
1 Open the WhatsApp, export whatsapp chat to email.
2 Press the name of the contact or group at the top of the screen.
Scroll down and select Export chat.
3 Select Attach files or No files.
4 Select the email application (or click on More to receive more options).
5 Enter your email and press Send.
How to Export WhatsApp Chat from Android to iPhone
You can transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone via email. This is a vice versa process. You can transfer only one chat at once.
- On your Android phone open “WhatsApp” and go to “Settings” by clicking three dot icon at top-right corner of your phone.
- Click on “Chats’’ and then select “Chat history”.
- Click on “Export Chat” and select the contact whose chat you want to export.
- Now, you can select whether you want to export chat with media in the backup or not.
- Select Gmail and enter the recipient email address. You can send this file to yourself by adding your own email address.
- Tap send and restore this message in your iPhone.
Note : Export Whatsapp chat from iphone to android is vice versa.
How to Export WhatsApp Chat to pdf
You can transfer your whatsapp chats to pdf. Here is a way..
- You need a third party app called WPS Office to export whatsapp chats to PDF.
- First, you’ll install WPS Office from the Play Store.
- Open WhatsApp chat conversation that you want to export.
- Click on the three dotted menu icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Export Chat”. Now a pop-up message will appear. It allows you to export chats with media or without media.
- From the share menu, select Gmail.
- You can send this file to yourself by adding your own email address in the “To” field. In Gmail, you’ll send this .txt to file to a recipient.
- Once you receive the mail, you can download the file.
- You can open the exported whatsapp chat in WPS Office app.
- WPS Office has an option “Export to PDF” in the File menu.
- This simple process helps you convert important WhatsApp chats into PDF.
How to Backup WhatsApp Messages on Google Drive
- Open WhatsApp and tap the three-dotted icon in top right of your phone screen.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Tap Chats, then click on Chat backup, which is located at the bottom.
- You can change the app to backup all the chats to Google Drive.
I hope that this article how to export whatsapp chat to pdf, export chat in whatsapp, how to export whatsapp chat to another phone, how to export whatsapp chat to email, how to export whatsapp chat with media, how to export whatsapp chat with all media is useful to you to export whatsapp chats.