Are you looking for watch Netflix on your Roku, now you have reached best article. Today we will share how to get Netflix on Roku device(s) for our readers.
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Roku is a brand of hardware digital media players, they offer access to streaming media content from various online services.
Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV and watch free as well as paid streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc., on your TV through the internet. This guide explains you how to watch Netflix on your Roku device(s).
How to Get Netflix on Roku Without Computer
Using below simple steps to set up Netflix app on your Roku streaming device without investing much time. get netflix on roku device.
- Firstly, you need to activate your TV connected with Roku player. To do this, Plug your corresponding cables into the TV and the Roku. Turn them ON.
- Then, connect with “Wired or Wireless” network.
- Press “Home Button” on your Roku remote control.
- Scroll the Channel tiles and select “Netflix”.
Tip : If you can’t find Netflix on your channel tiles, follow below steps to download Netflix on your roku. Otherwise skip below steps.
- Select “Streaming Channels” using down arrow button, then press “OK”.
- Choose “Search Channels”.
- Search for “Netflix”. to get netflix on roku device.
- Choose “Netflix” from the search list. Now the Netflix information will appear.
- Select “Add Channel”. It starts download and install the Netflix app on your Roku.
- Once installed, press “Ok” to complete your process.
Once Netflix is installed, you are ready to enjoy Netflix on roku devices.
How to Get Netflix on Roku With Computer
You can add Netflix on directly from the Roku Channel Store by following below steps,
- Navigate to channelstore.roku.com/details/12/netflix.
- Log in if you aren’t already logged in, then click “Add Channel”.
It will automatically download Netflix on Roku. After that you can find Netflix on your Roku.
How to Watch Netflix on Roku
Get Netflix on Roku device by using any one of the above method. Once you have installed the Netflix channel on your Roku, streaming is easy.
- Make sure your Roku plugged IN and connected with internet and switch your television to the appropriate input.
- Press “Home button” on your Roku remote control.
- Scroll through the list of channels by using arrow buttons on Roku remote and select “Netflix”.
- Select Try 30 Days free to start a trial, or Sign in if you already have an account.
- Enter your email address associated with your Netflix account, then select “Next”.
- Now, enter your Netflix password, then select “Next”.
- Select the profile to use with your Roku if prompted.
Now, you can watch Netflix streaming videos and tv shows on your Roku. Search your favorites and start enjoying.
Note : Press “Netflix” button on your Roku remote control to open Netflix directly on your Roku.
Final Words on get netflix on roku device
Thus, if you’re interested in watching Netflix on more than one device, first you need to convert your Netflix subscription to one supporting multiple streaming facilities such as a standard or premium subscription. I hope that this guide is useful to enjoy Netflix on Roku. If you have any questions, send it on comment box.
Thanks for Reading…!!!
Our other guides on Roku :