Updated on 03, May 2021.
How many of us have ever googled our name? Surely more than one. A recommended practice to know the search results that the browser throws at us and if there is any information that we want to eliminate or a social network where we no longer want to appear. Most of you having questions in your mind as, how to delete all tweets without deleting account, how to delete all tweets at once, how to clear all your tweets on twitter, how to clear all my tweets on twitter, how to clean all tweets, how to clear all past tweets. About this last, today we will teach you how to delete all tweets in twitter (or tweets), at one time from your Twitter account , without having to do it manually one by one. how to delete tweets in twitter easily, how to delete tweets in twitter archive, how to delete tweets in twitter app, how to delete all tweets in twitter.
First of all, we must always keep in mind that as Internet users we leave a trace of our activity on the network – despite surfing safely , with the private mode of our browser activated , deleting our history in Google Chrome and Android .
Today we tell you how to delete all tweets in Twitter account , although we anticipate that it is better to use social networks wisely and consciously .
Either because you have changed jobs, because your Twitter profile no longer represents you, or because you prefer to delete all your tweets instead of creating a new Twitter account .
No matter the reason, the important thing is to know if you can or not, remove all the tweets in a single click . Surely you have ever asked yourself that question with the social networks that you use, in fact we have already responded to Facebook . Now we have the blue bird in our hands, and the truth is that yes, if all the tweets can be deleted.
How do you do it? Do you go one by one?
It is an option, and perhaps the safest because you can go looking one by one the ones that interest you or not delete them. But, if you have little time or are in a hurry to erase old tweets, that option is not worth it.
So, I’ve been looking at many tools to remove tweets and I’ll talk about those that have convinced me more like Tweetdeleter or TweetEraser , among others.
Myself, while writing this post I optimized my profile and deleted more than 55k of tweets from 2014, 2015 and 2016. All this in a few minutes and without having to buy tools to perform this task.
So I think, this post of how to delete all the tweets at once from your Twitter profile massively will like you.
Now, how to remove all your tweets quickly and easily? Forget about doing it by hand, one by one. Luckily, today there are tools – parallel to the social network of microblogging – that facilitate this work automatically and are quite effective. After trying them, we stayed with Cardigan for being the one that offers the best results.
How to Delete a Tweet Manually
But first I’ll tell you how to erase tweets manually one by one.
What you have to do is:
1. Enter your Twitter profile
2. Go to the tweet you want to delete and click on the arrow as you see in the image
3. Go down to where it says ” Delete tweet ” and click
4. A new window will open where you will have to click on “Delete ”
This I think you knew, but if by case you’re starting to use Twitter I’ll leave it there. Let’s go to the thick of the post.
How to delete All Tweets in Twitter
Imagine that you have to delete all your tweets at once, for various reasons. Either by some that I mentioned at the beginning of the post or perhaps because someone has entered your profile and shared tweets without your consent and want to delete them.
Delete Your Tweets in Bulk On Twitter
Twitter does not allow you to erase tweets in bulk. But there are tools that do. We share three tools to delete all tweets in twitter. They are,
1. Tweet Delete
TweetDelete is a free tool that allows you to delete up to 3,200 tweets at once.
- Go to https://www.tweetdelete.net
- Check the box “I have read and agree to the TweetDelete terms ” to accept the conditions of service and click on “Sign in with Twitter“
- Redirects you to your Twitter account and click on “Authorize the application“
- Now select the period (weeks, months or year) in which you wish to delete your tweets and then click on ” Activate TweetDelete” (as you see in the photo below).
- Now wait and the tweets are being eliminated little by little.
TIP: If you want to delete more than 3,200 tweets, repeat the process until all my tweets are deleted.
ATTENTION: Be careful because you will not be able to see the deleted tweets again. Look very well at what you want to delete and you can also download a copy of all your tweets by clicking on ” TweetDownload”
TwitWipe is a free app to delete all your tweets on twitter without deleting your profile. You can delete all tweets for free.
- Go to http://www.twitwipe.com.
- TwitWipe can only delete your last 3,200 tweets. If you have more than 3200 tweets, you’ll have to delete the remaining tweets manually.
- Click on “Get Started”.
- Before you can use the twitwipe, you’ll have to solve the puzzle at the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Follow the instructions on the puzzle to get the code.
- Type the code on the provided text box, then click on “proceed”.
- Sign in to twitter on this screen (if you have already signed in not necessary) then click on “Authorize app”
- Click on “Yes” button to confirm.
- It takes minutes, hours, or days depending on your amount of tweets to delete. The green bar displays the tool’s progress.
- When the deletion process is finished, you’ll see a message that says “you’re all done!”
- Click on “Sign Out”. It takes your Twitter account out of TwitWipe.
- Go to https://twitter.com/settings/applications. You’ll see a list of apps that have access to your account.
- Click on “Revoke Access” next to TwitWipe. This process will disable the connection between TwitWipe and Twitter.
TweetEraser, is a very interesting tool. In the free version it allows you to import up to 5,000 tweets and use 3 search filters. In the paid version, you have no tweet limits.
If you want to delete massively tweets without having to delete your profile and also be able to filter them by keywords, TweetEraser may be what you are looking for.
To erase old tweets with this platform you must:
- Enter https://www.tweeteraser.com/ and select free version
- Click on “Sign in with Twitter“
- Enter with your profile and click on “Authorize the application“
- You can delete tweets by more recent or
- In “Search Term” , type the keyword you want to use as a filter and you will see all the tweets with that keyword
- You can also filter by “Media Option” (with images or not), date ( Select date ), RT or I like you.
- When you have selected the tweets that you want to delete, click on “Delete Tweets“.
As you can see it is a very powerful tool because apart from deleting all my tweets at once, it also allows you to filter them by keyword to selectively delete them and only those you want.
Conclusion on how to erase tweets twitter
I think these tools can be very useful when we want to erase old tweets in a massive way . Or if we want to delete tweets by certain keywords, they help us a lot in the process.
Now if you want to delete a few tweets or a specific tweet, it is better to use the manual option as I showed you at the beginning.
And do not forget, as a Community Manager it is very important to know these tools and know how to use them, in case at certain moments or a client asks us for a massive deletion of your account. But do it in moderation and knowing what you do , you can delete what you should not and then you can not recover those tweets.
I hope the post has been useful, and you have know about how to remove tweets from twitter, how to clear tweets from twitter, how to delete all tweets from twitter, how to delete all tweets in twitter in one click, how to delete all tweets from my twitter account, how to delete all twitter data, how to delete all tweets on twitter in one go.