Are you looking for how to get free apple music forever, now you are in exact place. Today we will share secret ways to get apple music free forever.
Apple Music is a music and subscription based video streaming service like spotify, launched on 2015 and developed by Apple Inc. Apple Music works beautifully on Apple devices. It allows you to listen to over 75 million songs. Its greatest features are offline listening when you are not connected, and it combines all your music in one place – even songs ripped from a CD. You can get exclusive playlists and live radio also.
- How to Get Free Apple Music
- How to Get Apple Music for Free Forever
How Much Does Apple Music Cost ?
If you are new user, you can access Apple Music free trial for three months, after that there are three plans available. They are,
- Individual Plan costs $9.99 per month.
- Family Subscription Plan costs $14.99 per month for up to six people which requires iCloud Family Sharing.
- College students can subscribe for $4.99 per month.
How to Get Free Apple Music
Free Apple Music By Using Free Trial
Apple Music gives 3 months of free trial. You can get Apple Music free for 3 month with unlimited downloads and your entire music library on all your devices. You can listen ad-free with no interruptions. You can follow friends and share your playlists.
Follow below steps to get free apple music for 3 months,
Update your iDevices to the latest version of iPhone, iPad, iPod touch iOS or install latest version of iTunes on your windows.
- Open the Apple Music app or iTunes. You can also go to music.apple.com to subscribe.
- Go to Listen Now or For You.
- Tap on Trial Offer. You can get one trial per person or family.
- Choose your favorite subscription plan.
- Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases. If you don’t have an Apple ID, choose Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps.
- Confirm your billing information and add a valid payment method, then click on Join.
- Open the Apple Music App or iTunes, then start searching & listening your favorite music.
What We Do the Trial Periods End and How to Get Unlimited Apple Music Free Trial ?
If you want to enjoy free trial again after 3 months of free trial. Sign out of the current apple ID and sign up for new one with different email id and add different payment method.
Then sign up for Apple music as we said the above steps. Now you are eligible to get another trial on apple music!!
To Create New Apple ID, Follow Below Steps,
- Click on “Forgot password or Don’t have an Apple ID“.
- Click on “Create a Free Apple ID.”
- Enter your birthday and your name. Click on “Next”.
- Click on “Use your current email address“, or select “Get a free iCloud email address.”
- When prompted, follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and set up two-factor authentication. If you choose to skip this step, you’ll be prompted to do this later in Settings.
Now you can use this Apple ID to get another trial on Apple Music.
Also Try : Get Legend Tokens in Apex Legends.
How to Get Apple Music for Free Forever
If you want to enjoy Apple Music without paying a penny, you’ll take full advantages of 3 month free trial period on Apple Music. Download songs and music from Apple Music with the help of relevant Apple Music converter or downloader.
1. NoteBurner Apple Music Converter
NoteBurner is a easy Apple Music Converter for Apple Music users. It is specially designed to record Apple Music streams and converting the tracks to MP3, FLAC, AAC, AIFF, or WAV format without damaging the original streaming audio quality at 10X speed. With the help of this app you can easily download and convert apple music to mp3.
Guide to Use
- Download and launch the app.
- Open the app and click on “+Add” button. It will open a pop-up screen.
- Select the music track which you want to convert and go to Settings option to customize output format, path and quality.
- Finally, click on the “Convert” button to start converting.
- Once the conversion finishes, you can enjoy the streaming.
2. TunePat Apple Music Converter
TunePat Apple Music Converter is an Easy Way to Download Apple Music in MP3 Format. Apple Music downloading and converting tool helps you download any song, album, playlist from Apple Music and convert them to MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF, or FLAC format.
Guide to Use
- Download and launch TunePat Apple Music Converter. Open the app and enter your apple id to access your apple music library.
- Click on the “Settings” and set the output format and audio quality of apple music.
- Add your favorite apple music tracks to download. At last, click on “Convert” button. It will immediately start downloading and converting Apple Music songs to MP3 format.
- Now you can find the converted track on your computer.
We believe that through all the steps mentioned above, you can easily download and convert your favorite Apple Music tracks/songs in MP3 format. Now you can enjoy free apple music forever without apple music subscription. Make your day happier by hearing music; hearing songs and lower your stress; engage your free time with enjoying music!!!