Are you looking for remove your apple id from iPhone or iPad or MacBook or apple watch, now you are in exact place. Today we will share, how to remove apple id from iPhone and other devices.
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in as well as all the contact, payment, and security details you use across Apple services. You can us a single Apple ID and password to sign in to all Apple services. If your Apple ID is linked into your iPhone, you can connected all your favorite apps and data including videos, photos and documents, text messages and emails, your iTunes library also.
If you have more than one Apple ID, you can get confusing. Luckily, there is a way to remove iphone from apple id device list, you can clean up some of your accounts by disconnecting apple ids from your devices.
When you are remove apple id from apple device list, the removed device will lose its access to any iCloud/Apple services. If you aren’t using your device anymore, or if you plan on selling your iPhone or giving it away, you need to remove iphone from apple id device list. It is simply easy to remove a device from your Apple ID device list. Your Apple ID device list is iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, etc; that are signed in with the same Apple ID. This is also called the trusted device list.
Now, the time to know how to remove your Apple ID from an iPhone, how to remove your Apple ID from macbook, how to remove your Apple ID from iPad, how to remove your Apple ID from apple watch, etc.
How to Remove Apple ID From iPhone
It is easy to remove your Apple Id from your iPhone with or without password. Follow below steps to remove an apple id from iPhone,
- Open “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name, you can see it on top of your iphone.
- Now, you can see every device that is connected to your Apple account. Scroll down and click on the device which one you want to remove.
- Click on “Remove from account”. Once again Tap on “Remove” to confirm your decision.
How to Remove Apple ID From iPhone Without Password
- Tap the “Settings” icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- At the top of you iPhone’s screen you can see your name with your apple id. Click on it.
- Next, tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Then click on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- On the popup window, click on “Sign Out”.
- Finally, click on “Settings” => “iCloud” => “Sign Out”.
These above all steps help you to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password.
How to Remove Apple ID From MacBook
You can remove device from apple id from Mac. Here is how to remove Apple ID from macBook.
- On your Mac, click on the “Apple menu”.
- Then, select “System Preferences”.
- Next, Click Apple ID.
- Now, you will see all of your Apple ID devices at the left menu.
- Click on the device you want to remove from Apple Id.
- Finally, click on the “Remove from Account link”.
How to Remove Your Apple ID From a Browser
If you don’t have your apple id trusted devices handy, you can also remove your Apple ID from your device via any browser. Here’s how,
- Open your browser and go to appleid.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple Id and Password to sign in to your account.
- Scroll down to see the Devices section.
- Select the device you want to remove.
- Tap on the “Remove from account link”.
How to Remove Apple ID From Apple Watch
Follow below steps to remove apple id from apple watch without the watch,
- Firstly, make sure that your Apple Watch and iPhone are in range of one another, then start the “Watch app” on your iPhone.
- On the My Watch tab, at the top of your screen click on the watch.
- At the top of the screen, click on “i” to the right of the watch entry.
- Tap on the “Unpair Apple Watch” and confirm your decision. If you have a cellular model, you will also need to choose whether to keep or remove your cellular plan.
- Enter your Apple Id and Password to complete your process.
Also Read : How to Get Apple Music Free Forever.
How to Remove Apple ID From iPad
The steps to remove apple id from iPad is same as remove your apple id from an iPhone. Follow the steps given above in the how to remove apple id from iPhone. If you want to remove ipad from apple id device list click on the iPad device name in step 5.
Remove Your Associated iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch click on the Settings icon.
- Tap on your name, then tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Click on your Apple ID.
- Select “View Apple ID” on the popup window. Enter your apple id and password to sign in, if prompted.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then click the “Remove This Device”.
These are the steps to remove a device from your trusted device list using an iPhone, iPod, or iPad. Follow these steps and remove any device that is linked with your Apple ID. You must check your apple id device list periodically. If you see a device that you do not recognize, remove the device immediately, then change your Apple ID password.
how to remove apple id from apple watch without phone.